Effective leadership and teamwork are vital to form and sustain an organization. RAHBAR‘s organizational structure ensures operational and professional accountability and promotes multi-disciplinary teamwork. Our professional supervision ensures the development of optimal services and positive outcomes for our community and Donors.
RAHBAR is an abbreviation of “Research & Awareness for Human development Benefits And Rights” registered in 1999 with the Social Welfare Department under the voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Registration and Control) Ordinance 1961 bearing registration No DSW/N.W.F.P 1516.
Our Head Office is located at Sunigram Road, near Govt. Degree College Daggar Sawari, District Buner. After the expansion, it was vital for the organization to be shifted to Peshawar as a regional office Peshawar, FF-13, 5th floor, Bilour plaza Peshawar Saddar, Peshawar.
The aim of the organization is to create sustainable social structures at the grass-root level to address rural poverty by enhancing the livelihood of the rural poor.
• To ensure that women and children are provided with functional and formal Literacy.
• To provide Reproductive Health service by establishing mother and child health care centers.
• To provide Agriculture Livestock and Natural Resource Management awareness among the stakeholders (ALNRM).
• To implement projects for Gender Mainstreaming and Development.
• To implement projects in Community Infrastructure Development.
• To build the capacity of communities, professionals, and other civil society through specialized capacity building training programs and to use research as a tool for advocacy campaigns on the issues of community interest.
• Good local governance.
To address the socio – economic – poitico empowerment of the community at large in the concrete-though free of Gender discrimination but tilting in favor of women and children, they being the weaker and vulnerable segment of the society
To see a positive change, where the society is free of exploitation based on social justice, equity and tolerance, where there is respect for life, dignity and honor and where there is love for peace, rule of law and development.
RAHBAR works with the community. Its aim is developing livelihood security, which is facilitated by an intensive participatory process of natural resources development and local institutional development.. . .